There is two bloggers to thank for this.
As well as…
1. Recieved an ARC and not reviewed it.
Naughty and Nice
Unfortunately this is true. I try to make a point to not request them unless I will read them. But there have been a couple this year that I just plowed right through.
2. Have less then 60% feedback rating on Netgalley
3. Rated a book on Goodreads with promise of a full review to “come soon” but never did
Not this year I don’t think
4. Folded down the page of a book
5. Accidentally spilled on a book
6. Did not finish a book (dnf) this year
7. Bought a book purely because of how it looked and not because you had any intention of reading it
Borrowed from library- naughty
8. Read while you meant to be doing something else
9. Skim read a book
10. Completely missed goodreads goal
11. Borrowed a book and not returned it.
12. Broke a book buying ban
13 . Started a review, forgot about it for ages, and then forgot what the book was about
14. Wrote in a book you were reading
15. Finished a book and not added it to your goodreads
Thanks for stopping by and happy holidays