We all know how TBRs work for me….but….
I would like to try and post one anyways..
- I am about 50% through this book. This series is absolutely my favorite and I’m completely invested.
I have barely started this book and in my opinion so far, if you like watching the T.V show called “Escaping Polygamy” then you will like this Memoir. I can tell its going to be hard on the feels.
I have started this book and I really like what I have read so far but, I can’t focus all my time o this with being wrapped into Iron Gold.
I’m sure there will be other things I pick up.
This is a list of books I would like to read this month:
Who knows what will actually happen with it all and being a mood reader.
Happy reading ~
I think that this month was decent in reading. I’ve been getting some stuff done for the wedding and just been a little stressed out. Battling some anxiety off and on. Life in general.
I also participated in the emojiathon this year which is by far my favorite readathon.
I will share my bingo card here and probably the link to see the challenges because i wrote on mine.
Hope you all also had a good reading month, and sending well wishes your way.
So I don’t really do well at completely finishing TBRs i set…within the month..
This time will be no different. I have, and will list the books I have on my “currently reading” list.
1. SIX OF CROWS BY LEIGH BARDUGO
This book won the twitter poll for next read and I’m giving it a go. Will update progress.
2. IRON GOLD BY PIERCE BROWN
I can’t wait to read this. I have put it off long enough in my life and I need to read it. I am reading a little slower because I am annotating it while I read it. (Picture of progress posted to my Instagram: Bookdragon_30)
3. WAR STORM BY VICTORIA AVEYARD
I have been anticipating reading this, and finishing the series up. I have heard very mixed reviews on it, and most of them have not been good. So I am really trying to go in with no expectations and see how it turns out.
4. THE LIES OF LOCKE LAMORA BY SCOTT LYNCH
Picked this audiobook up from my library app (Libby). And so far its good. This has been on my TBR a long time honestly. Time to read it or clear it off the list.
5. SLEEPING GIANTS BY SYLVAIN NUEVEL
I have heard absolutely nothing but good things about this trilogy(?) And hopefully its good enough to binge right through them.
This does not include anything I want to read for emojiathon, which as a mood reader it will ne very all over the place. I will track my progress of course and post it as I go.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading!
Original post/ information: HERE
The next 5 books to decide if I’m going to remove or keep them on my Goodreads TBR.
11. Rampant by Diana Peterfreund
12. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
13. Dead Witch Walking by Kim Harrison
14. Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
: REMOVE :
15. Full Moon Rising by Keri Arthur
: KEEP :
Please remember these are based on my book preferences and that they might be different then yours, thats okay.
Happy reading ~
HERE again: is the information on the concept for this challenge. That being said, this is the next 5 books on my TBR via Goodreads that is being ruled out or kept.
My tastes in books have definetly changed in the approx 4 years I have been using the app/site.
6. Wicked by Gregory McGuire
: REMOVE :
7. The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
8. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Lahini Taylor
9. The Warlord wants Forever by Kresley Cole
10. Blue Moon by Laurell K. Hamilton
: REMOVE :
These are based on me and what I like/dislike and you are of course able to agree or disagree and like/dislike whatever.
Happy reading ~
I am mostly happy with the amount of reading accomplished this month. I feel there was probably more that could have been done but thats okay.
I will be posting my reviews for the last 2 books that were read and have them schedule to post this weekend.
I do have a little bit of a list of books that I am looking forward to reading in April. I don’t know I will post a TBR because those don’t work as well for me as they do for others.
Before I get started, all the rules and guidelines are HERE. So please go and check it out and show the love ~
Now. Here is my list.
1. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
2. The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
3. The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms by N.K Jemisin
4. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
5.The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch
📕: graphic novel
⏰ short story/novella. ☆: other
*- February – *
20. Pillow thoughts by Courtney Peppernell 📔
21. Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas 🎧
22. Love, Life, and the List by Kasie West 📚
23. A Different Pond by Bao Phi 🕰
24. The Princess Saves Herself in this One by Amanda Lovelace 📔
25. Maniac Magee by Jerry Spinelli 📚
26. Janurary by Audrey Carlan 🕰
27. A long way to a small and angry planet by becky chambers 🎧📕
These are books I am reading and want to finish in March.
- The kiss of Deception by Mary E Pearson
- Change of Fortune by Jana DeLeon
- Unseen by Jana DeLeon
- Cloaked in Shadow by Ben Alderson
I am going to attempt the emojiathon.. and i have a buddy read im looking forward to as well.