This blog topic has been around a long time. I will also link in the blogger that I saw so that everyone who sees this is welcome to go visit them also.
- Babysitters Club by Ann M. Martin
- The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner
- Indian in the cupboard by Lynne Reid Banks
- Charolette’s Web by E.B White
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
- Harry Potter and the Philosophers stone by J.k Rowling
- Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
- Black Beauty by Anna Sewell
- White Fang by Jack London
- The summer of my german soldier by Bette Greene
I loved reading as a kid, but I must not have ventured far because I had a harder time then I thought I would with this list. Have you read these? What is on your lost?
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Reading!!