Tagged by friend mybookworld24
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
Oh well, no big deal
4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
I don’t worry about it.
5. Every one and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
I have a couple friends that I talk to, and I blog it.
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
I don’t normally cry with books so I don’t really know
7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads?
I usually just look at spoiler reviews of the previous books to refresh my brain. I don’t reread books very much.
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
I have lent 2 books to my bestie and no complaints but i don’t lend often in general.
9. Reading ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
I just let it run its course for a couple days or whatever and then try some netflix, or booktube.
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
When I can.
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
Longer then it should sometimes. It depends