What I read for June:
- Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen: This book was a lite bit slow and at times a struggle to get through but it really is a good story also. I’m told the whole series is slow but whatever. I will be reading the next book sometime in the next couple months.
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli: This book was really cute. I read in for one of the Emojiathon Challenges. 4/5 stars
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas: This book was an insightful read. It hit the feels a few times. Also read this for an emojiathon challenge. 3.5/5 stars
- Wonder Show by Hannah Barnaby: This book was interesting. It had moments it was harder on the feels than others but o really enjoyed it. If you liked Caraval by Stephanie Garber or Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, then I think you will like this too. I rated it 3.5/5 stars.
- Lumberjanes issue #11-14: I enjoy this comic alot. Waiting for my library to carry more. 4/5 stars
- Hook, Line and Blinker by Jana Deleon: I love this series and the mischief these ladies get into. This book is #10 and the most current. 5/5 stars
- When Dimple met Rishi by Sandhya Menon: This was a cute read and I’m glad I picked it up. I don’t really have a lot to say but i would give it 4/5 stars.